Welcome To my Blog
COVID 19 RE-OPENING
Due to Covid 19 Jackie Keane Reflexology has to implement new practices and procedures to open up for business and to meet the Government’s ‘Return to work Safely Protocol’ and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please take some time to carefully read the following detailed information before arriving for your appointment.
In order to ensure the clinic is following the highest infection control measures I have completed training in Infection Prevention and Control for Covid 19 by the WHO, Methods for detection, prevention, response and control in respiratory viruses by the WHO and also training in how to put on and remove PPE. I am following guidelines from my governing body, the NRRI.
I would like to reassure you all that while things will be a little different than usual, your safety and well-being is, as always, my top priority. You will continue to receive the same level of care that you are used to here at Jackie Keane Reflexology.
I appreciate that you may have further questions, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
There is also further information available on the HSE website, www.HSE.ie
Please ensure you arrive promptly for your appointment so that all patients have their full allocated time.
This allows time for new intensified cleaning under government guidelines.
Thank you, I’m looking forward to welcoming you back to for your treatment.
Before your appointment
- You will need to read the Pre-Consultation COVID-19 Questionnaire before attending each appointment. This will be completed on arrival.
- If you develop any symptoms listed on the questionnaire after completing it, please call Jackie on 0872743954 to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come alone to your appointment, unless you specifically need a chaperone or translator etc.
- For new patients, I will arrange a telephone call to take the case history and limit your time at the clinic.
Arrival at the clinic
- Please arrive at your appointment at the arranged time only. Please do not arrive early, as you may be asked to wait in your car.
- The waiting room will not be available.
- Please bring the minimal amount of items necessary with you to the clinic.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands on entering the clinic and to sign the Pre-consultation questionnaire and consent form.
- You will be given a face mask to wear.
- You will go straight into the treatment room.
- The bathroom is still accessible (which will also be disinfected after each patient use).
Children & Babies
- In the case of babies/children, I would ask only one parent to attend the appointment.
Updated Hygiene Procedure
- Two hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed at the clinic (one at the entrance and one inside the treatment room).
- There will be a minimum of 45 minutes between patients to allow time for cleaning.
- The treatment room will be disinfected between each patient (this includes cleaning of the treatment table, chair, desk, light switches, door handles and frames, linen changed and any other surfaces that have been contacted either by the patient or myself will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by myself and the patient.
- The waiting area will be closed.
- Non-essential furniture and objects have been removed from the treatment room, including toys and books.
- A paper towel dispenser has been fitted in the bathroom to dry hands.
- All linen will be for single patient use only and washed at a minimum of 60 degrees.
During your treatment
- My hands will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each treatment, and between each patient.
- I will be wearing an apron and a face mask.
- The treatment table will have fresh linen for each client including a sheet, towels and blanket.
- A medical wipeble clean pillow with a pillow case will be present on the Treatment table.
After your treatment
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands again on leaving the clinic.
- The treatment room and surfaces will be disinfected (see details above), ready for the next patient.
- All linen in contact with the patient will be changed after each patient and laundered at 60 degrees.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be disposed of (according to HSE and HPSC guidelines) after each patient
COVID-19 CLINIC POLICIES